Assisting Operators throughout the state of Colorado with Certification:
"The CCWP Program certifies the water and wastewater operators of Colorado. CRWA staff provides customer service to operators, prospective operators, CDPHE and system owners. CCWP reviews certification requirements, examination application, renewal application and more. For more information, go to Colorado Certified Water Professionals website.
Re-Certification | TU Requirements
For all Classifications 1 Contact Hour = 0.1 Training Units
Facility Operator Certification
All public water systems must maintain a Treatment Operator (if applicable) and Distribution System Operator (if applicable).
Recognition for the achievements and expertise of certified water professionals. The Water University educates, trains and empowers industry professionals to meet new standards. Water University is designed to recognize the professional educational achievements of individuals and to market their accomplishments and skills to increase the value of today's water professionals.
Provided by Water University, and other industry affiliates. Archived webinars from the Water University are available on the WaterPro Community website.
Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE) is responsible for determining whether Colorado public water systems are in compliance iwth regulatory requirements.
For public water systems, their representatives, and laboratories to submit drinking water information to us.
Frequently requested information.
List of certified drinking water laboratories with approved certifications.
CRWA is proud to provide a lending library of up-to-date technical materials to our patrons. The library has over 500 items including books, study guides, soil surveys, DVD's, CD's and VHS. Technical, mathematical, managerial and Sacramento Manual titles are included in the collection. Patrons can browse titles, subjects, authors, publishers, etc, and read descriptions from the online catalog. To request a title, patrons can reach us at (719) 545-6748 or you can email your request at email@example.com. The title or titles requested will be mailed to your home or held at our front desk for you to pick up.
*This is a current members only benefit.
- An application form must be completed prior to check out (CRWA can email to you upon request).
- Materials may only be checked out to systems, not individuals.
- Materials are checked out for a two-week period of time.
- All materials must be returned by the due date.
- Materials can be renewed only once for another two-week period by contacting our office (719.545.6748)
- Your system will be invoiced for the replacement amount if materials are lost, damaged or not returned.
- CRWA will pay the postage for shipping to you. Return is the responsibility of the borrower.